Iconic Superstar

FIFA 24/7 Silver Supporter

Supports
    You !
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I might try 4-2-2-2 @Jas

Running out teams for 3412!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas
    I recommend 4222 for anyone who is bored and looking for a change, very balanced formation and works well against all these 3atb teams.
    Any other advice or info? I may look to try this formation next. What should I be prepared for? I do like a late arriving player in the middle. Would this formation provide me with that option much?

Lilly, Jack, Alex, Willie, Slider

"...every match makes me want to go outside and find a tree to have a fight with." -Rye

Administrator
    Supports
    Norwich
    Quote Originally Posted by The Other Leo View Post
    Any other advice or info? I may look to try this formation next. What should I be prepared for? I do like a late arriving player in the middle. Would this formation provide me with that option much?
    Most of the play is down the wings with 1 attacking CDM giving you the option in the middle if needed. You will mostly be playing a lot of 1-2 passes between the CAM & ST tho.

I find the following work rates best in 4222.

You want both CAM's to have high/med,low workrates. (Good shooting stats needed also!)

1 CDM to have high/med work rate.

Then a more defensive CDM with med,low/high work rate.

Team like this I would suggest.
    If you're interested in writing any guides or articles for FIFA 24/7 then let us know!
    contact@fifa247.net

Iconic Superstar

Supports
    You !
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Most of the play is down the wings with 1 attacking CDM giving you the option in the middle if needed. You will mostly be playing a lot of 1-2 passes between the CAM & ST tho.

I find the following work rates best in 4222.

You want both CAM's to have high/med,low workrates. (Good shooting stats needed also!)

1 CDM to have high/med work rate.

Then a more defensive CDM with med,low/high work rate.

Team like this I would suggest.
    Thanks ! I still have Boatang and Neuer so maybe I'll try that. Check out my team in the 'Share your team' thread. I'm going to try not to spend much at this time while I attempt to sell most everyone.

"...every match makes me want to go outside and find a tree to have a fight with." -Rye

Man of the Match
    Anyone got any experience with 3421 or 343, how do they play, Im primarily a 352 player but want to make the most out of people like Neymar by playing them higher up but I always feel more open defensively with 4 at the back strangely enough so want to try one of these

Being Scouted
    Supports
    West Ham
    My normal formation is 4231 which I have a epl and serie a sqaud each. But I have trouble getting enough fire power out of those teams even with Cavani or RVP at striker. I like that it gives me the 2 CDM to help with protecting the back 4. But it makes me have to play very tight games where only one mistake can cost you either way. So I just created a 4312 french league 1 squad the other day to see what I can get out 2 strikers up top. Will see how it goes.

Iconic Superstar

Supports
    You !
    Quote Originally Posted by liltomz View Post
    My normal formation is 4231 which I have a epl and serie a sqaud each. But I have trouble getting enough fire power out of those teams even with Cavani or RVP at striker. I like that it gives me the 2 CDM to help with protecting the back 4. But it makes me have to play very tight games where only one mistake can cost you either way. So I just created a 4312 french league 1 squad the other day to see what I can get out 2 strikers up top. Will see how it goes.
    Your new French team was harder to defend.

Being Scouted
    Supports
    West Ham
    Thanks...Your the reason I needed the more fire power...haha. I made them stronger I think last night by picking up Matuidi who I set up there in the middle CM next to Lucas who can be free to try and make runs to get some shots off from the wing. Plus having Mandanda back there in goal he is a beast. I think he is better keeper than Cech on my epl sqaud and having Alex sitting there right in front of him makes a pretty good defense.

Iconic Superstar

Supports
    You !
    So some of you are adamant about the formations that you use. I am always searching for them. I never know how to set up my team. Do you guys choose a formation by the players you have? Or choose the players for the formation that you like?

I'm really struggling with this at the moment. Sometimes I feel like I can play with ANY formation. Then I have one bad night and want to change it up. How long do you guys give a new formation when you change?