Earn Points via Referral Links! Shop at Amazon and CD Keys.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    World Player of the Year

FIFA 24/7 Gold Supporter

Supports
    Chelsea
    vCash
    Second Wind should definitely stay. It's only one of many traits you can choose, so to use it, you have to give up something else. As @Rafa_SLB_ rightly pointed out, some players do find a bit extra near the end of a game.

I also think they should boost stamina penalties in Clubs games. Get rid of the injury nonsense, this only penalises players for a minute or so. Make it so that a player whose stamina is less than 30% gets a 30% (say) drop in all stats & less than 10%, a a 50% drop. Maybe this'll deter the pressure & sprint whores & make them think more about the entire match.

Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play
    vCash

Awards Showcase

Yeah I guess that's one thing to think about.

If stamina wasn't an issue at all then you would get some people just constantly in your face all game, which might make the whole contain aspect even worse. Could also make it worse with those who build super fast 5'2 VPs. Imagine them with no stamina issues all game.

Administrator
    Supports
    Norwich
    vCash

Awards Showcase

If stamina was improved you might have more sensible height VP's tho. Only reason I play as a 5'7 midfielder is because of the extra stamina you get.

With the current system its impossible to create your VP to be like Bale @ 6'1 and have good stamina/pace.

Best solution to fix all this is get rid of VP's.

Bring back FIFA 09 clubs.
    If you're interested in writing any guides or articles for FIFA 24/7 then let us know!
    contact@fifa247.net

World Player of the Year

FIFA 24/7 Gold Supporter

Supports
    Chelsea
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    If stamina was improved you might have more sensible height VP's tho. Only reason I play as a 5'7 midfielder is because of the extra stamina you get.

With the current system its impossible to create your VP to be like Bale @ 6'1 and have good stamina/pace.

Or do what many RPGs do. Have base stats & a set number of discretionary points you can assign however you want. And perhaps get a few more as your VP 'levels up'.

Club Legend
    Supports
    The Arsenal
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post

Yeh, really annoying that we have to create small VP's in order to have very good stamina. I'd love to be about 6"1' so I can compete in the air and win headers, but the lack of speed, stamina and agility is just crippling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas

Absolutely

Really am getting sick to death of seeing a load of Circus freak Virtual Pro's running around with giant Afro's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Tea drinking god. Slipper wearing boist.