Buy cheap PSN & XBL games at CD Keys
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play

The 1k Achievements & Platinum Trophy Club

Thought it would be nice to have a thread to share news on games we've fully completed.

...and by fully completed I mean got all Achievements (Xbox) or Trophies (PlayStation).
    "The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.
    - Danny Blanchflower

YouTube.com/Ry3Productions

Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play
    So I'll start...

A couple nights ago I went back to FIFA 08 (yes.. 08!) because I have been chipping away at that game for six years now and had been on the final achievement for about 3 years. It was to win 50 games in a row/streak on Professional difficulty. I went back to do it because I wanted it to be my first FIFA game to fully complete as I knew I only had one more achievement to do to complete FIFA 13.

So after doing that, tonight I went back onto FIFA 13 and finished off my final achievement which was to get my FUT club to be worth 85 Million. I almost ran out of coins but just about managed it. Pretty easy achievement, just time consuming. However as long as you do the right searches and throw your coins at rare silver and gold players which you can discard without losing anything, it's mostly fine.

"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.
    - Danny Blanchflower

3. The Following User Likes This Post:

Iconic Superstar

FIFA 24/7 Gold Supporter

Supports
    Birmingham City
    Nice work. I've only ever had the FIFA 13 one. I had the majority of them very quickly if I remember rightly.

I was close to getting all the ones for COD4 I think on Xbox but I just couldn't do the mile high club. I'd try and do them all again on PS3 but the trophies weren't introduced in time for that.

Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play
    Yeah, the mile high club achievement was bloody hard. I did manage to get them all on CoD4 though and it remains my only CoD that I've 1k'd.

Actually, it was the last CoD that I even completed the campaign on.
    - Danny Blanchflower

Club Legend

FIFA 24/7 Bronze Supporter

Supports
    Rangers
    I've 1K'd 4 games on the 360:

CoD4
    Dash of Destruction
    PES6
    TMNT

I also got 1K on CoD: World at War but then the released more DLC for it which I never bothered with.

It took me a solid 3 months or so to get "Mile High Club". I kept getting to the last bit and screwing something up but I was determined I wasn't going to just leave it!

I've Platinumed 2 games on the PS3 and they were:

Uncharted 3 (thought again they released more DLC for it so there's more trophies to get)
    Terminator Salvation (yes, I know. Didn't think it was that bad a game tbh)

Key Player

FIFA 24/7 Gold Supporter

Supports
    Everton FC
    Well mine are worthless...

-Dash of Destruction
    -Some arcade game that came out for free 2 years ago
    -And not 1k, but I beat the Walking Dead thing

Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play
    @D Tom It's impossible not to get 1k on Walking Dead isn't it if you complete the story? My first Platinum Trophy was on that game, but I don't have 100% now because of the DLC they released.

@lk79 Terminator Salvation was awesome. Really enjoyed that game. That's another I 1k'd on the Xbox.

I've completed 20 or so games. That might seem a decent amount until you hear what @Jas, @Ryan and @Xemik have done...

My biggest annoyances come on Virtua Tennis 3 and 09. Both of those games I've done all achievements but for ONE! Both have such annoying final achievements to get that I've kinda just admitted defeat in and decided I've 1k'd them anyway.
    - Danny Blanchflower

Iconic Superstar

FIFA 24/7 Platinum Supporter

Supports
    Chelsea
    Looks like another thread for me to take over.

My most recent is, of course, Remember Me, but the most brutal one for me must be Spec Ops:The Line. As anyone who's seen me play shooters online will testify (step forward @Chrisboxer & @CROOK-91) I'm pretty useless at straight out & out shooters. So to get Plat' on SO:TL was a huge achievement for me.

Still only 31% of level 20 on Trophies though.

Club Legend
    Supports
    Wolves
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemik View Post
    Looks like another thread for me to take over.

My most recent is, of course, Remember Me, but the most brutal one for me must be Spec Ops:The Line. As anyone who's seen me play shooters online will testify (step forward @Chrisboxer & @CROOK-91) I'm pretty useless at straight out & out shooters. So to get Plat' on SO:TL was a huge achievement for me.

Still only 31% of level 20 on Trophies though.
    When I saw the title I instantly thought (Another thread for Xemik to take over!)

I have got platinum on just the 2 games, those are Portal 2 and FIFA 12, I could've platinumed Borderlands 1 and Assassins Creed 2 but my old PS3 broke!

Iconic Superstar

FIFA 24/7 Silver Supporter

Supports
    You !
    I have NO idea what the heck I've accomplished !

I should probably go look at some point.
    Last edited by Leo; 16th November 2013 at 08:39 PM.
    "...every match makes me want to go outside and find a tree to have a fight with." -Rye