Buy cheap PSN & XBL games at CD Keys
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Fringe Player
    Hello. I'm Looking for three catalog items which I'm willing to pay in coins or Paypal

Level 63 - Online pro ball skills Boost
    Level 65 - Online Pro Fancy Passes trait
    Level 65 - Online Pro GoalKeeper Boost

Xbox Live username: LemosRog
    XBox ONE

Add me or send me a PM.

much appreciated!!!!!

Fringe Player
    Supports
    playstation 3

fifa 14 catalogue request

whats up everyone? This is my first post on this site, but a huge fifa fan and I play fifa 14 of the playstaion 3. My pro's rating is 83 and my level is 39 for the catalogue in the main menu. i have bought everything in the career section and an array of boots and shoes. So I would like to ask you gentleman if anyone would hook up some items that are over level 39. I am a striker for my squad and would love to get any items that would help my pro, for examples: dribbling, finishing, shot power, longs shot, acceleration, heading (this stat is very low due to my height :/), crossing and curve. I really want long shot, curve and crossing. My pro is very fast and good finisher, but my stats for crossing blow so I don't get to take any free kicks or conners. I have been dying to take pk's and corners because i can never win a header because I'm shorter than most d-backs.

Thanks in advance

Fringe Player
    Supports
    playstation 3
    hello everyone! i am new to this site but was wondering if anyone would gift me anything for my vp on the ps3. thanks