2 28.57%
  • Nah

5 71.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iconic Superstar

FIFA 24/7 Silver Supporter

Supports
    You !
    About to jump back into it after a 3 month break. I see new style/type of cards out. Anything else that I need to know?
    As for the poll, before i took this break it was 24/7. Or more accurately, about 2.75/7.
    "...every match makes me want to go outside and find a tree to have a fight with." -Rye

Iconic Superstar

Supports
    You !
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    How many of you still regularly play FUT and enjoy it?

I personally haven't touched it since November time. I feel like the game is now too heavily based around the weekend league and if you don't want to put yourself through the hell of 40 games over a weekend there really isn't much else in the game to do.

They haven't even been creative with the weekend league team requirements to make you build nice hybrids or use silver/bronze players.

Prem Teams 24/7.
    Right before i took a break, I really thought that they were about to get creative with silvers. I guys that they didn't?
    "...every match makes me want to go outside and find a tree to have a fight with." -Rye

Administrator
    Supports
    Norwich
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Right before i took a break, I really thought that they were about to get creative with silvers. I guys that they didn't?
    Yeah I don't think they've done anything with silver or bronzes that I know of which is a real shame.

Only use for them in UT is for SBC challenges it seems!
    If you're interested in writing any guides or articles for FIFA 24/7 then let us know!
    contact@fifa247.net

Iconic Superstar

Supports
    You !
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Yeah I don't think they've done anything with silver or bronzes that I know of which is a real shame.

Only use for them in UT is for SBC challenges it seems!
    I've been playing Madden since January (weird since that's pretty much when the regular season ends) and I thought that MUT and FUT would be similar but not really. I'd love to see FUT do many of the MUT things. Same things are said in MUT about silver/bronze players.

You can actually increase an entire teams contract at once. That's up to 25 players at one time. They have solo challenges (which are great for grinding for coins and special edition players). They have sets which IS similar to SBCs.