Buy cheap PSN & XBL games at CD Keys
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play
    Quote Originally Posted by D Tom View Post
    haha i feel you. I moved over to PC myself and still play FIFA 16 with mods (17 isn't moddable :/)
    What mods do you use for it?

If there's one that modifies the gameplay to FIFA 10 then I may have to move over myself.
    "The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.
    - Danny Blanchflower

YouTube.com/Ry3Productions

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Key Player

FIFA 24/7 Gold Supporter

Supports
    Everton FC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    What mods do you use for it?

If there's one that modifies the gameplay to FIFA 10 then I may have to move over myself.
    It's the "ModdingWay Mod". It's super cool to see all the stuff in pro football that for some reason EA doesn't add/update. For example, I can start a career mode with Portsmouth and as i gain promotion my sleeve badge will change accordingly (PL badges, Championship Badges, etc) along with the captains armbands and this carries over to UEFA matches too. Bigger teams that have UEFA specific kits (Borrussia Dortmund had the yellow kit with the collar last year) are also included but auto-apply for the matches. They add new boots, even the ones that EA don't. For example back when Neymar had that Jordan pair of hypervenoms, they added them. Not to mention cool things like new leagues, a crap ton of teams added to Rest of World, 100% accurate CL and EL tables, Copa Libertadores, AFC Champions League, CONCACAF, AFCON, Club World Cup, and some more that I forget. They also can make gameplay harder/more realistic but it's optional.

I will post some images below so you can see some of the stuff I've mentioned.

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Key Player

FIFA 24/7 Gold Supporter

Supports
    Everton FC

Tattoos

User-made faces

New teams, and some players with faces (Yarmolenko)

UEFA updates to include intro music, scoreboards, stadium updates, and kit changes

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play
    Quote Originally Posted by D Tom View Post
    It's the "ModdingWay Mod". It's super cool to see all the stuff in pro football that for some reason EA doesn't add/update. For example, I can start a career mode with Portsmouth and as i gain promotion my sleeve badge will change accordingly (PL badges, Championship Badges, etc) along with the captains armbands and this carries over to UEFA matches too. Bigger teams that have UEFA specific kits (Borrussia Dortmund had the yellow kit with the collar last year) are also included but auto-apply for the matches. They add new boots, even the ones that EA don't. For example back when Neymar had that Jordan pair of hypervenoms, they added them. Not to mention cool things like new leagues, a crap ton of teams added to Rest of World, 100% accurate CL and EL tables, Copa Libertadores, AFC Champions League, CONCACAF, AFCON, Club World Cup, and some more that I forget. They also can make gameplay harder/more realistic but it's optional.

I will post some images below so you can see some of the stuff I've mentioned.
    Nice! They're cool little additions.

You should share your PC setup in the thread I made. I'd be interested to know why you switched and your experiences across various games.

http://www.fifa247.net/showthread.ph...-Gaming-Thread
    "The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.
    - Danny Blanchflower

YouTube.com/Ry3Productions