Buy cheap PSN & XBL games at CD Keys
    Iconic Superstar

FIFA 24/7 Silver Supporter

Supports
    You !

Tour de France / cycling

Anyone a fan of cycling? Love watching the different aspects of the event. Now that I'm biking more, the cyclists themselves have interested me however the colorful fans and scenery is awesome!
    Last edited by Leo; 4th July 2017 at 02:11 AM.
    "...every match makes me want to go outside and find a tree to have a fight with." -Rye

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Faz

Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play
    I used to watch quite a bit of it. Back in the days of Marco Pantani. He is missed.

The reason I watched a lot of it was because my Dad got interested. He enjoyed seeing all the places they cycled through in France and the nice aerial shots of landmarks etc.

It's a shame the integrity of it has been dragged through the mud though with all the drug abuse.
    "The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.
    - Danny Blanchflower

YouTube.com/Ry3Productions

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Leo

Iconic Superstar

Supports
    You !
    Yeah, I didn't follow it back then. Some say the sport has recovered enough and others say that it's still on the mend while others say that they'll never rid themselves of the performance enhancing drugs. I love seeing the scenery as well. That to me is the highlight but now that I ride a little, I notice so much more.
    "...every match makes me want to go outside and find a tree to have a fight with." -Rye

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Rye

Iconic Superstar

Supports
    You !
    Did anyone get to Ride London? That looked pretty awesome! Actually going to watch the 2nd half of the mens race after our football draft.