Buy cheap PSN & XBL games at CD Keys

Thread: FIFA 18 beta

Super Moderator

FIFA 24/7 Platinum Supporter

Supports
    Phil Collins

FIFA 18 beta

Anyone get a code? they were sent out today!

I got one for pro clubs so if anyone would like to team up then let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa_SLB_ View Post
    Thank you Barcelona

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Iconic Superstar

FIFA 24/7 Gold Supporter

Supports
    Birmingham City
    Doesn't look like I have (again )! Any differences you notice?

Super Moderator

Supports
    Phil Collins
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Doesn't look like I have (again )! Any differences you notice?
    Damn

Doesn't start until tomorrow so just pre downloading atm, think it starts around 5.

Thank you Barcelona

5. The Following User Likes This Post:

Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play
    Yeah I got one too, also for Pro Clubs. They know me well.

First time I've ever received one from them.
    "The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.
    - Danny Blanchflower

YouTube.com/Ry3Productions

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Administrator
    Supports
    Norwich
    Also got one for clubs.

33gb tho seems a ridiculous size for a beta.
    If you're interested in writing any guides or articles for FIFA 24/7 then let us know!
    contact@fifa247.net

9. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Administrator
    Supports
    Fair Play
    First impressions of Clubs on the beta are really good. It plays well, passing is very quick and fluid but perhaps a little bit too easy at times leading to easy ping-pong passing. The tempo is a bit faster because of this.

Obviously the hand-holding in regards to defending with contain and AI assistance is still there. Disappointing and expected, but the gameplay is quick at least which helps to counter this.

In most respects it feels like FIFA 17. Obviously you can tell it's a different football game but there hasn't been the drastic difference in gameplay like we've had a few times in the past. Some years it has taken a while to get used to the different style but for me I've been able to pick it up and play it like I last played 17. Not much has been unexpected in comparison to what would happen in 17 in terms of player movement, agility, passing, shooting. Shot feints have been modified again however and on first impressions appear slower, although still effective. Free kicks feel the same as 17.

The penalty kick system seems to have reverted to old type. I've only taken a couple so far but it looks as though it's gone back to what we had before 17.

Our club is currently ranked in the Top 100 on the beta and undefeated with a 8-4-0 record, playing with @Andy and a couple games when @Jas joined us.

The best new thing about the game for me is the implementation of roles you can now assign in Clubs. Many of us who have played FIFA mostly only for clubs have wanted this to be in the game for years. It's been long overdue but great to see it finally here. Set pieces are a massive part of the game, so to be able to have them assigned pre-game for the player to be able to take them straight away is going to lead to far more goals and more organised play.

"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.
    - Danny Blanchflower

YouTube.com/Ry3Productions

11. The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

Super Moderator

Supports
    Phil Collins
    I'm really enjoying it

I'll do a detailed review once the beta has finished but @Rye summed it up better then I ever could.

Quick little not on Stamina, that has been drastically improved so your player isn't dead by 70 minutes which is great for everyone.

Thank you Barcelona

13. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Club Legend
    Supports
    The Arsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    The best new thing about the game for me is the implementation of roles you can now assign in Clubs. Many of us who have played FIFA mostly only for clubs have wanted this to be in the game for years. It's been long overdue but great to see it finally here. Set pieces are a massive part of the game, so to be able to have them assigned pre-game for the player to be able to take them straight away is going to lead to far more goals and more organised play.
    This will make such a difference now and I just cannot believe it hasn't been in Pro Clubs from the very beginning

Great to hear that the passing is quicker. It has driven me mad how atrocious its been in previous FIFA's, and with it feeling so slow and sluggish to reach its intended target its meant that the interceptions were happening far too often and it was just infuriating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Tea drinking god. Slipper wearing boist.

15. The Following 2 Users Like This Post: